Teeth are important. They’re essential for functionality, like chewing food to get a great nutritional meal in you. They’re needed aesthetically, so that you can smile bright in pictures and not conceal your pearly whites from the world. They’re not just sitting in your mouth just to exist.
Because teeth are so important, it becomes crucial, getting the right team to prioritize your dental health. But how do you begin to find the right fit for you when there are so many options in the world to choose from?
We know the answer to that question and we’re happy to provide it to you. In short: Tijuana, Mexico. In detail: Dental Image.
Below, you’ll see some frequently asked questions.
Who is Dental Image?
Dental Image is a team of professionally certified dentists and their assistants, working to provide you with the best dental care you can find. Not only do they work to transform smiles into the healthiest they can be, but they also bring light and beauty to every patient that walks through the doors. With state of the art equipment and the most advanced technology around, you won’t be steered in the wrong direction.
What kind of dental work can Dental Image provide?
With Dental Image on your side, the sky’s the limit.
- You can get cosmetic dentistry done, to make your smile even better than it was before.
- You can request dental implants, to replace missing teeth and bring your smile back to its original fullness.
- You can get braces, to straighten your teeth fully.
- You can undergo teeth whitening, to get your teeth to a shade of white you desire.
- You can have your kids attend appointments, to ensure they’re teeth are in the best health possible.
- You can request endodontic help, to specifically treat the dental pulp in your mouth.
- You can request periodontal help, to get additional support on the structures supporting and surrounding your teeth – or to look into specific diseases and conditions that may be affecting them.
- You can get orthognathic surgery, to align your upper and lower jaw.
Are most major insurances accepted?
Dental Image does accept all major PPO U.S. health insurances, including but not limited to the following:
- Delta Dental
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Health Net
- United Healthcare
Is patient care top priority?
Absolutely, 100%. From the minute you enter the door, you’ll feel right at home with the best care. You will not leave the offices without all of your questions asked and your concerns put to bed. Please feel free to call us at any time to get the same interaction via phone as you will in person.
How does the dental care process work if I’m from the U.S.?
First and foremost, we like to set up initial consultations via telephone call to make sure you’re getting what you’re coming here to get. We don’t want you to get on a plane, train, or in a car for the trip if you’re not ready or don’t think you know what’s needed.
After our initial phone consultation, we’ll determine what the next steps are. From there, you’ll make an appointment decision and we’ll assist you in making the travel plans. We’ll go as far as to pick you up from the airport or arrange local transportation to make sure you come and go to the appointment and get the care you requested.
What are the out-of-pocket rates like?
Out-of-pocket costs do range depending on the procedures done. However, our costs that we bill you are nowhere near any U.S. dental office. We guarantee each customer a great and affordable rate so that you can get the care you need for your teeth. There is no “breaking the bank” or hard payments to make when we’re on your team. That’s a guarantee.
Will I be taken care of?
Every step of the way we will be by your side. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we won’t stop working hard until you’re satisfied. If something needs to be fixed, we’re here to do it, no complaints!