Removable dentures can become a burden for some. The maintenance required to keep them functioning properly, as well as the food restrictions, can make dentures an unappealing option. Tooth extractions can further enhance the issue, causing lower dentures to not fit properly due to the jaw bone changing shape.
Fortunately, Dental Image in Tijuana, Mexico offers a reliable solution for someone who does not want to experience the drawbacks of having dentures and wants a cost effective option. In order to get a full arch of teeth, you would have to get around 8 implants, which depends on the person. This could cost anywhere from seven-thousand dollars to forty-thousand dollars.
Dental Image provides their patients with all-on-4 dental implants in Tijuana, Mexico that helps their patients save money, time, and discomfort.
How Do All-On-4 Dental Implants Work?
The four implants will be used to support the full arch, as long as they are precisely placed. The entire arch will consist of twelve to fourteen teeth, all supported by four implants. Two of the implants will be planted at the front of the arch. These implants will take the place of the incisors. The other two will be placed right alongside. However, they are to be placed at a forty-five degree angle. The angle is needed so that these implants can fully support the teeth.
What will All-On-4 Dental Implants Cost?
Dental implants are an investment in your body’s future. Dental Image can provide their patients with some of the most affordable all-on-4 dental implants in Tijuana, Mexico. The average is anywhere from $7,000 to $24,000. However, this number will depend on a variety of factors and is best to contact Dental Image (Dental Implant Center) in order to book an initial consultation to get a clear estimate.
The factors that could influence price are:
- The type of implants used for the procedure.
- The amount of customization required.
- Any diagnostic tests you may need prior to the operation.
All-On-4 vs Regular Dentures
Deciding to go with all-on-4 implants instead of regular dentures can have quite a few benefits. If you are considering going with all-on-4 implants, talk to a professional at Dental Image. They will walk you through the benefits and what the procedure will consist of. Some of the benefits are:
- Your bone is more likely to be preserved. Having removable dentures can actually accelerate any bone loss. This is because removable dentures sit on top of your gums. Dental implants can help to stimulate the jawbone just by simply chewing. This can help to prevent any bone loss in the jaw.
- You can have a more varied diet. Removable dentures can significantly limit what foods you can consume, as well as enjoy. Since they cover a portion of your palate, you may have difficulty tasting certain foods correctly. Having dental implants can alleviate that problem and patients can almost eat anything they want.
- Dental implants allow patients to live more comfortable. Removable dentures have the capability of causing friction against your gums. This can lead to them sitting awkwardly on your gums or even causing sores. Dental implants will leave you feeling much more comfortable.
Dental implants can change your life and lead you to a more healthy and happier you. Dental Image seeks to provide their patients with the best all-on-4 implants in Tijuana, Mexico at an affordable price for every budget. This investment in your future health and happiness will pay off in the form of a more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing mouth. To set up an initial consultation to see how much you could save on the procedure, contact the office today.